Certified EFT Training (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Level 1 and 2
Three-day Levels 1 and 2 combined Professional EFT Practitioner Certification Training.
Dates: 4, 10, 11 October 2020 [FULL. Next Training Feb/March 2021 dates TBC]
Facilitated by Falguni Mather, Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner and Trainer NQT. Accredited by EFT International.
This training is suitable for anyone over 21 years of age, no pre-requisites required.
Maximum 8 participants.
EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Techniques. EFT is a therapeutic intervention which helps to resolve mental, emotional and physical limitations that hold us back from leading fully satisfying and meaningful lives. EFT has proven effective with a wide range of both physical and emotional issues, from anxiety and depression to relationship blocks, insomnia and chronic pain.
Supported by peer-reviewed research, the therapeutic effects of EFT are recognized around the world. EFT continues to gain wider recognition within the mainstream psychotherapy and medical community.
This is an interactive and experiential training. You will fully experience the practice and science of EFT, and gain an understanding of how EFT draws on the fields of neuroscience and epigenetics as well as Chinese medicine and traditional talk therapy. Experiential learning includes live demonstrations with students as well as hands-on practice working in pairs or groups of three.
Choose to train in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and transform your own life, become a practitioner to help and empower others.
Consider this EFT training if:
– You’d like to help people as a professionally certified EFT practitioner.
– You’re already in a helping profession and are looking for additional tools to help your clients. (EFT integrates well with almost any helping modality, see below).
– You’d like to use basic EFT competently in a non-professional capacity
– You need a refresher to get certified (with EFT International) if you’ve completed your training more than 12 months ago.
Who can benefit from this EFT Training?
EFT is an assistive approach that is accessible to anyone. Individuals from all walks of life can benefit from learning EFT, including:
- Psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors and all mental health professionals
- Yoga teachers and practitioners
- Health coaches, Life coaches, business coaches
- Athletes, sports professionals, sports coaches
- Medical professionals including dentists, nurses, maternity care
- Academic professionals, teachers and educators
- Bodyworkers (massage therapists, physiotherapists, osteopaths, etc.)
- Complementary therapists of all kinds
- Veterinarians and individuals who work with animals
- Artists, writers and musicians
- Individuals working with parents or families
- Individuals with an interest in using EFT for self-care
- Anyone interested in personal or professional development
EFT Levels 1 and 2 combined foundation and practitioner level training
You will learn the full set of EFT skills.
Level 1 is an introduction to the power of EFT where you learn foundational knowledge and skills. Whether your intention is to help yourself or to become a certified EFT practitioner, Level 1 is the first step and an essential part of the course. Level 1 is designed to help students use basic EFT competently in a non-professional capacity.
In Level 2, you will gain a solid foundation in EFT, sharpening your technique and approach. Level 2 equips you to deal with a wide range of issues using tools from the EFT Toolbox; from releasing negative thoughts and uncovering limiting core beliefs to working with trauma and physical pain.
There will be a maximum of 8 participants, to ensure you receive personal attention and maximum benefit from useful hands-on experience.
This training consists of 3 full days of in-person training with instructive and experiential learning, including live demonstrations with students as well as hands-on practice working in pairs or groups of three. Plus:
– Pre-course reading
– Post-course reading, videos and other instructive materials
– 2 live, online group calls within two weeks of the training (Q&A and further modules)
All of the above completes the 24 hours of training required for the practitioner certification.
Certificate of Attendance
On completion of the three day training plus post-training calls which fulfil the 24 hours of training required by EFTi, you will receive an Internationally recognised EFT Level 1 & 2 Certificate of Attendance from EFT International.
Attending this three day training does not automatically confer Practitioner status. In addition to completing the Levels 1 and 2 training course, there is an extensive mentoring and assessment process required for practitioner certification, which includes significant practice and case studies.
Once you’ve completed all requirements, you will receive practitioner certification and an “Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner” status with EFTi. “Accreditation” is an extra level of accountability to ensure that members are meeting EFT International certification standards and competencies.
Dates: 4, 10, 11 October 2020.
Sunday 4th Oct 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday 10th Oct 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Sunday 11th Oct 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Venue : Central, Hong Kong
Cost: HKD 4,800. Early Bird price available till 18th September: HKD $4,500
[FULL. Next Training Feb/March 2021 dates TBC]
This is an Accredited EFT Practitioner Certification Training with EFT International – an organisation committed to advancing and upholding the highest standards for education, training, professional development and promotion of the skilful, creative and ethical application of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques or “Tapping”) worldwide.
Facilitated by Falguni Mather, Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner and Trainer NQT.
Send me an email to book your space or for more information.
Why Train with an EFT International Trainer?
EFT International registered Trainers offer EFT courses that meet EFT International standards. All trainers have agreed to follow strict requirements in an effort to assure consistent, quality training as well as supervision and mentoring in accordance with EFT International curricula and guidelines.
Reasons to train in EFT with an EFT International Master Trainer:
- EFT International (formerly AAMET International) has been in operation since 1999, and as such provides the reputation and experience to provide the highest levels of service and support to our members.
- EFT International has consistently pursued and provided reliable training standards. While each trainer has her or his own style, all teach a foundational body of knowledge and practice grounded in foundational EFT skills. This reliability has fostered a level of trust over the years.
- For those seeking EFT Certification, EFT International Trainers offer a clear path to certification including Mentoring to support a candidate’s completion of the EFT International Certification requirements.
- Once certification is complete, students attain the status of EFT International Accredited, Certified EFT Practitioner – a credential that is respected worldwide. Those who desire to pursue a higher level of mastery of foundational and advanced skills may attain the EFT International Accredited, Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner designation.
- EFT International has an extensive worldwide membership of Trainers, Trainers of Trainers, Practitioners and Advanced Practitioners.
- EFT International holds regular conferences to keep our members up to date and facilitate networking with leaders in the EFT field.
- As a legally registered not-for-profit association, all fees collected are used to serve our members.
- EFT International is committed to the ongoing development of resources for EFT International Practitioners and Trainers.
- All Practitioners and Trainers have a directory listing on the EFT International website.
- EFT International supports and donates to EFT research, which helps to further establish EFT as a valid complementary modality.
- EFT International offers private Facebook groups for ongoing discussion of EFT training and practice
- While all EFT International courses must include the required core syllabi, EFT International offers its Trainers an unprecedented level of freedom and flexibility to meet the needs of their constituencies. Trainers may choose to organize and emphasize material within their training courses based upon the needs of each group of students.
- EFT International honours the basic, foundational and advanced skills that comprise what is currently known as Gold Standard EFT, as developed by Gary Craig.
- EFT International is formally committed to aligning its accreditation requirements with “best practices” for training and certification, including NOS (National Occupational Standards) of note around the world.
Send me an email to book your space or for more information.