Workshop : Release Anxiety, Feel Calmer
Using EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), Breath & Meditation
A moderate amount of stress is normal and even healthy, before facing something challenging like an exam, a presentation, an interview, giving a dinner party, etc.
Stress turns into anxiety when symptoms start to interfere with a person’s ability to function or their everyday life. When the body remains in stress/anxious mode over long periods of time, it affects one’s mental as well as physical health.
Come along for this workshop and discover how to lower anxiety levels … see how you can cope better, feel better, work better, live better!
The goals of this workshop are:
• To discover how anxiety is affecting our life
• To see how anxiety manifests in our bodies
• To explore what lies under our anxiety: does it have roots?
• To learn how to release and calm instead of running, avoiding and keeping anxiety going
In this workshop:
• Each participant will have the option to explore his/her issue
• You will be given self-help tools so you can help yourself every day.
Sign up for this workshop:
Call (852) 6444 0952
Or use the Online Contact Form