Upcoming Events and Workshops
- EFT for Conscious Parenting: Teaching parents how to use EFT on themselves and how to teach EFT to their children.
Homework, bed time, sibling rivalry, withdrawal, loneliness, bullying – parenting can be an emotional roller coaster no matter how old your children are. Learn an effective and powerful technique to deal with family stress. Learn EFT for yourself and learn how to teach your kids to use it, too. Imagine your child having this tool at a young age to effectively deal with life’s challenges and have confidence and resilience to pursue his or her dreams.
Monday 7th May 2018. 10:00 am – 2:00 pm @ The Body Group (Central)
- The Basics of META-Health:
What if you knew the reasons behind your symptoms so you could understand what needs to be resolved to allow your body to heal? Become aware of root causes and how unconscious triggers impede healing. Learn about META-Health and the art of self healing.
2-6pm. Date and venue TBC
- EFT Tapping Group:
Evenings 6:30 – 7:30pm monthly @ Alive Wellness.
Daytime 12:45 – 1:45pm, first and third Monday of the month @ The Body Group
Scheduled for 2018:
- Enhance your EFT Skills: Build your skills and confidence with EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
In this experiential workshop we will cover:
– When and for what to use EFT
– Creating your setup statement
– Focus on negative or positive while tapping?
– ‘Aspects’ of a stressful situation
– Mind-mapping for EFT
– EFT for memories
– EFT with breath
- EFT for physical symptoms: Addressing the unconsidered aspect.
Learn how to use this simple technique to address any physical symptoms you may be experiencing; from muscle pain and migraine headaches to eczema and IBS.
- EFT Skills workshop at CancerLink, HK: Learning EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) as a tool to manage stress and symptoms. Empowering people affected by cancer to feel more in control and improve their quality of life.
Offered as a part of the support services to help cancer patients and their families.
About the workshops:
– Workshops are experiential, which means they involve discussion as well as participation
– Small number of participants, between 8-12
– All workshops are confidential, which means anything shared remains within the group
If you would like to be updated about details of upcoming events, please sign up for the very low volume newsletter