Upcoming Events and Workshops
- EFT Introductory Tapping Group:
Meeting regularly to experience EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), also known as tapping. The technique is effective as well as simple, so you can continue to use it on your own to resolve daily stresses. In this group you experience EFT for yourself and get introduced to the technique of EFT tapping.
EFT helps to help heal in area of life: stress, overwhelm, health, loss, family, finances, relationships, career, chronic pain, and more. See more about EFT by clicking here.
Evenings 6:30 – 7:30 pm monthly @ Alive Wellness.
Daytime 12:45 – 1:45 pm, first and third Monday of the month @ The Body Group
- Support Group : Inner Freedom : 6 sessions in 6 weeks
For those who are ready to start using EFT on a regular basis and looking for support. Meeting once a week for 6 weeks, each session will run for 90 minutes. Maximum 6 people.
An opportunity to experience and practice EFT regularly and receive continuous support; to find relief from stress and worries, to begin a process of positive change for yourself.
Mondays 10:30am – 12pm at The Body Group
Cost 330/session (1,980 for 6 weeks)
Sessions starting end-April 2019: April 29 / May 6, 20, 27 / June 3, 10
- Conscious Parenting with EFT: Teaching parents to use EFT for yourselves and how to teach EFT to your children.
Homework, bed time, sibling rivalry, withdrawal, loneliness, bullying – parenting can be an emotional roller coaster no matter how old your children are. Learn an effective and powerful technique to deal with family stress. Learn EFT for yourself and learn how to teach your kids to use it, too. Raise self-assured, empathic and resilient children.
Imagine your child having this tool at a young age to effectively deal with life’s challenges and have confidence and resilience to pursue his or her dreams.
Monday 17th June 2019. 10:00 am – 2:30 pm @ The Body Group (Central)
- Psychic Development with EFT – Levels I and II: Julie Cook & Falguni Mather
Do you ever have déjà vu experiences? Spot-on gut intuition about events? Times when you just know?
These experiences are simply our intuition at work, a part of us that most of us have been taught to dismiss in a scientific and logic based world. Interested in exploring and developing the instinctual side of yourself?
You will also learn how to apply the EFT tapping technique to remove any blocks or self doubt and enhance your experience in this workshop.
Level 1: Date TBC, late 2019
Level 2: Date TBC, late 2019
10:00 am to 5:00 pm at Reflections Resource Centre in Sheung Wan, HK
- The Basics of META-Health: the art and science of self healing
What if you knew the reasons behind your symptoms so you could understand what needs to be resolved to allow your body to heal? Become aware of root causes and how unconscious triggers impede healing. An interactive workshop about META-Health and the art and science of self healing.
September 2019 (date TBC). 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Enhance your EFT Skills: Build your skills and confidence with EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
In this experiential workshop we will cover:
– When and for what to use EFT
– Creating your setup statement
– Focus on negative or positive while tapping?
– ‘Aspects’ of a stressful situation
– Mind-mapping for EFT
– EFT for memories
– EFT with breath
- EFT Skills workshop at CancerLink, HK: Learning EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) as a tool to manage stress and symptoms. Empowering people affected by cancer to feel more in control and improve their quality of life.
Offered as a part of the support services to help cancer patients and their families.
About the workshops:
– Workshops are experiential, which means they involve discussion as well as participation
– Small number of participants, between 8-12
– All workshops are confidential, which means anything shared remains within the group
If you would like to be updated about details of upcoming events, please sign up for the very low volume newsletter