Upcoming Events and Workshops
- EFT for Conscious Parenting: Teaching parents how to use EFT on themselves and how to teach EFT to their children.
Homework, bed time, sibling rivalry, withdrawal, loneliness, bullying – parenting can be an emotional roller coaster no matter how old your children are. Learn an effective and powerful technique to deal with family stress. Learn EFT for yourself and learn how to teach your kids to use it, too. Imagine your child having this tool at a young age to effectively deal with life’s challenges and have confidence and resilience to pursue his or her dreams.
Monday 26th November 2018. 10:00 am – 2:30 pm @ The Body Group (Central)
- EFT Tapping Group:
Meeting regularly to experience EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), also known as tapping. The technique is so simple you can continue to use it on your own to resolve daily stresses.
If you are interested in helping yourself heal in any area of life: stress, overwhelm, health, loss, family, finances, relationships or even career, you will find this monthly group hugely beneficial.
Evenings 6:30 – 7:30pm monthly @ Alive Wellness.
Daytime 12:45 – 2:00pm, first and third Monday of the month @ The Body Group
- The Basics of META-Health: the art and science of self healing
What if you knew the reasons behind your symptoms so you could understand what needs to be resolved to allow your body to heal? Become aware of root causes and how unconscious triggers impede healing. An interactive workshop about META-Health and the art and science of self healing.
January 2019 (date TBC). 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Enhance your EFT Skills: Build your skills and confidence with EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
In this experiential workshop we will cover:
– When and for what to use EFT
– Creating your setup statement
– Focus on negative or positive while tapping?
– ‘Aspects’ of a stressful situation
– Mind-mapping for EFT
– EFT for memories
– EFT with breath
- Psychic Development with EFT: Julie Cook & Falguni Mather
Do you ever have déjà vu experiences? Spot-on gut intuition about events? Times when you just know?
These experiences are simply our intuition at work, a part of us that most of us have been taught to dismiss in a scientific and logic based world. Interested in exploring and developing the instinctual side of yourself? Enhance your experience with EFT in this workshop.
March 2019. Date and venue TBC
- EFT Skills workshop at CancerLink, HK: Learning EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) as a tool to manage stress and symptoms. Empowering people affected by cancer to feel more in control and improve their quality of life.
Offered as a part of the support services to help cancer patients and their families.
About the workshops:
– Workshops are experiential, which means they involve discussion as well as participation
– Small number of participants, between 8-12
– All workshops are confidential, which means anything shared remains within the group
If you would like to be updated about details of upcoming events, please sign up for the very low volume newsletter