Upcoming Events and Workshops
- Emotional Health and Introduction to EFT
The neurobiology of emotions. Why there are no negative emotions. The meaning of emotional freedom and the impact on our mental and physical states. Stress and our ability to respond vs. react to our environment. Basics of the EFT tapping protocol taught as a technique to help us in the three ‘A’s needed for healing and growth: Awareness, Acceptance and Action.
Monday 3rd February 2020, Central
Monday 10th February, Discovery Bay, HK
Time: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Cost HK$ 280/person
Send me an email to sign up.
- Conscious Parenting Workshop: parenting can be an emotional roller coaster no matter how old your children are.
Parenting need not be stressful when we can parent consciously and mindfully. This workshop is about noticing our patterns, getting ourselves out of our own way, building authentic relationships with our children so they can be self-assured, empathic and resilient.
Date: Monday 17 February 2020, 10am – 2pm.
@ The Body Group (Central)
Click here for more details
- Psychic Development with EFT: Julie Cook and Falguni Mather
Do you ever have déjà vu experiences? Spot-on gut intuition about events? Times when you just know?
These experiences are simply our intuition at work, a part of us that most of us have been taught to dismiss in a scientific and logic based world. Interested in exploring and developing the instinctual side of yourself?
You will also learn how to apply the EFT tapping technique to remove any blocks or self doubt and enhance your experience in this workshop.
When: Sunday 15th March 2020, from 10am to 5pm
Where: Reflections Resource Centre in Sheung Wan, HK
- EFT Training Level 1 and 2 – EFT Practitioner Certification
Use EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) to transform your own life and become a practitioner to empower others.
This is a combined Level 1 & 2 three day training in which you will learn the full set of EFT skills.
Consider this EFT training if you’d like to:
– become a professional certified EFT practitioner
– incorporate EFT into your existing practice (EFT integrates well with almost any helping modality, from massage and hypnotherapy to psychotherapy)
– simply become highly effective in EFT to use personally with yourself, family and friends.
Friday May 15th, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday May 16th, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Sunday May 17th, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Venue : Central, Hong Kong
Accredited EFT Certification Training with EFT International.
- Support group for emotional well-being : 6 sessions in 6 weeks
Are you in need of support for self-care, to maximise your emotional well-being?
Sharing and being supported in a group can be profoundly helpful; it can often bring new perspectives to help you see your situation a new light, bringing new solutions as you build connection with the other group members.
In this closed support group, we practice the EFT tapping technique, grounding and breath exercises, self-compassion and mindfulness as we share our experiences within the confidential group space.
You will come away with solutions and practical tools and strategies to implement into your busy life. Each group accommodates maximum 6 people and runs once a week over 6 weeks.
Mondays 10:30am – 12pm at The Body Group
Cost 330/session (1,980 for 6 weeks)
Next session dates TBC
- EFT and Yoga Nidra: EFT tapping as a group followed by a yoga nidra meditation session.
facilitated by Myriam Bartu & Falguni Mather
Join us for 5 sessions of tapping and yoga nidra to bring greater equanimity and emotional freedom. Learn tools you can practice at home to enhance your well being.
@ Pranava Studio 9/F, 100 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan, HK.
Drop in classes. By donation.
- The Basics of META-Health: the art and science of self healing
What if you knew the reasons behind your symptoms so you could understand what needs to be resolved to allow your body to heal? Become aware of root causes and how unconscious triggers impede healing. An interactive workshop about META-Health and the art and science of self healing.
- EFT Skills workshop at CancerLink, HK: Learning EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) as a tool to manage stress and symptoms. Empowering people affected by cancer to feel more in control and improve their quality of life.
Offered as a part of the support services to help cancer patients and their families.
About the workshops:
– Workshops are experiential, which means they involve discussion as well as participation
– Small number of participants, between 8-12
– All workshops are confidential, which means anything shared remains within the group