Upcoming Events and Workshops
- EFT and Yoga Nidra: EFT tapping as a group followed by a yoga nidra meditation session.
facilitated by Myriam Bartu & Falguni Mather
Join us for 5 sessions of tapping and yoga nidra to bring greater equanimity and emotional freedom. Learn tools you can practice at home to enhance your well being.
5 sessions: Nov 6, 13, 20, 27 and Dec 4.
@ Pranava Studio 9/F, 100 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan, HK.
Drop in classes. By donation.
- Conscious Parenting Workshop: parenting can be an emotional roller coaster no matter how old your children are.
Parenting need not be stressful when we can parent consciously and mindfully. This workshop is about noticing our patterns, getting ourselves out of our own way, building authentic relationships with our children so they can be self-assured, empathic and resilient.
January 2020 (dates TBC). 10:00 am – 2:30 pm
@ The Body Group (Central)
Click here for more details
- EFT Certification Training Level I and II
Use EFT to transform your own life and become a practitioner to empower others.
This training is a combined Level I & II three day training in which you will learn the full set of EFT skills. Level I is an introduction to foundational EFT where you learn basic knowledge and skills. Whether your intention is to help yourself or to become an EFT therapist, Level I is the first step and an essential part of the course.
In Level II you will gain a solid foundation in EFT, sharpening your technique and approach using tools from the EFT Toolbox for dealing with limiting core beliefs, trauma and also physical symptoms.
This training includes pre-course reading and post-course materials plus follow up group Skype call.
Consider this EFT training if you’d like to:
– become a professional certified EFT practitioner
– incorporate EFT into your existing practice (EFT works well with almost any helping modality, from massage to psychotherapy)
– simply become highly effective in EFT to use personally with yourself, family and friends.
You will receive an Internationally recognised EFT Level I & II Certificate of attendance from EFT International.[Successful completion of Levels I & II is a prerequisite for EFT International Practitioner Certification. It does not confer Practitioner status.]
More details soon. Stay tuned.
Friday February 28, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday February 29, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday March 1, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Venue : Central, Hong Kong
Accredited EFT Certification Training
- Introduction to EFT Tapping Group:
Heard about EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) but haven’t experienced it yet? Curious? In need of a refresher on the technique? You may have seen it in the documentary, HEAL.
In this introductory group you will experience the EFT tapping technique, and learn how to use it for yourself to help with daily stresses. EFT is not only powerful and effective but also very simple to use.
I lead participants through experiential group exercises with EFT tapping, including a brief introduction for those who are new to this technique. See more about EFT by clicking here.
Next session dates TBC
- Support Group for Emotional Health : 6 sessions in 6 weeks
Are you in need of support for self-care, to maximise your emotional well-being?
Sharing and being supported in a group can be profoundly helpful; it can often bring new perspectives to help you see your situation a new light, bringing new solutions as you build connection with the other group members.
In this closed support group, we practice the EFT tapping technique, grounding and breath exercises, self-compassion and mindfulness as we share our experiences within the confidential group space.
You will come away with practical tools and strategies to implement into your busy life. Each group accommodates maximum 6 people and runs once a week over 6 weeks.
Mondays 10:30am – 12pm at The Body Group
Cost 330/session (1,980 for 6 weeks)
Next session dates TBC
- Psychic Development with EFT – Levels I and II: Julie Cook & Falguni Mather
Do you ever have déjà vu experiences? Spot-on gut intuition about events? Times when you just know?
These experiences are simply our intuition at work, a part of us that most of us have been taught to dismiss in a scientific and logic based world. Interested in exploring and developing the instinctual side of yourself?
You will also learn how to apply the EFT tapping technique to remove any blocks or self doubt and enhance your experience in this workshop.
Level 1: Date TBC, March 2020
Level 2: Date TBC, March 2020
10:00 am to 5:00 pm at Reflections Resource Centre in Sheung Wan, HK
- The Basics of META-Health: the art and science of self healing
What if you knew the reasons behind your symptoms so you could understand what needs to be resolved to allow your body to heal? Become aware of root causes and how unconscious triggers impede healing. An interactive workshop about META-Health and the art and science of self healing.
Date TBC, March 2020. 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Enhance your EFT Skills: Build your skills and confidence with EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
In this experiential workshop we will cover:
– When and for what to use EFT
– Creating your setup statement
– Focus on negative or positive while tapping?
– ‘Aspects’ of a stressful situation
– Mind-mapping for EFT
– EFT for memories
– EFT with breath
This workshop runs on request.
- EFT Skills workshop at CancerLink, HK: Learning EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) as a tool to manage stress and symptoms. Empowering people affected by cancer to feel more in control and improve their quality of life.
Offered as a part of the support services to help cancer patients and their families.
About the workshops:
– Workshops are experiential, which means they involve discussion as well as participation
– Small number of participants, between 8-12
– All workshops are confidential, which means anything shared remains within the group