Upcoming Events and Workshops
- Introduction to EFT Tapping Group:
Heard about EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) but haven’t experienced it yet? Curious? In need of a refresher on the technique? You may have seen it in the documentary, HEAL.
In this introductory group you will experience the EFT tapping technique, and learn how to use it for yourself to help with daily stresses. EFT is not only powerful and effective but also very simple to use.
I will lead participants through experiential group exercises with EFT tapping, including a brief introduction for those who are new to this technique. See more about EFT by clicking here.
- Support Group for Emotional Health : 6 sessions in 6 weeks
Are you in need of support for self-care, to maximise your emotional well-being?
Sharing and being supported in a group can be profoundly helpful; it can often bring new perspectives to help you see your situation a new light, bringing new solutions as you build connection with the other group members.
In this closed support group, we practice the EFT tapping technique, grounding and breath exercises, self-compassion and mindfulness as we share our experiences within the confidential group space.
You will come away with practical tools and strategies to implement into your busy life. Each group accommodates maximum 6 people and runs once a week over 6 weeks.
Mondays 10:30am – 12pm at The Body Group
Cost 330/session (1,980 for 6 weeks)
Sessions starting August 2019: Aug 19, 26 / Sep 2, 9, 16, 23
- Conscious Parenting Workshop: parenting can be an emotional roller coaster no matter how old your children are.
Parenting need not be stressful when we can parent consciously and mindfully. This workshop is about noticing our patterns, getting ourselves out of our own way, building authentic relationships with our children so they can be self-assured, empathic and resilient.
Monday 17th June 2019. 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Monday 24th June 10:00 am – 11: 00 am (follow up class)
@ The Body Group (Central)
Click here for more details
- Psychic Development with EFT – Levels I and II: Julie Cook & Falguni Mather
Do you ever have déjà vu experiences? Spot-on gut intuition about events? Times when you just know?
These experiences are simply our intuition at work, a part of us that most of us have been taught to dismiss in a scientific and logic based world. Interested in exploring and developing the instinctual side of yourself?
You will also learn how to apply the EFT tapping technique to remove any blocks or self doubt and enhance your experience in this workshop.
Level 1: Date TBC, late 2019
Level 2: Date TBC, late 2019
10:00 am to 5:00 pm at Reflections Resource Centre in Sheung Wan, HK
- The Basics of META-Health: the art and science of self healing
What if you knew the reasons behind your symptoms so you could understand what needs to be resolved to allow your body to heal? Become aware of root causes and how unconscious triggers impede healing. An interactive workshop about META-Health and the art and science of self healing.
September 2019 (date TBC). 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Enhance your EFT Skills: Build your skills and confidence with EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
In this experiential workshop we will cover:
– When and for what to use EFT
– Creating your setup statement
– Focus on negative or positive while tapping?
– ‘Aspects’ of a stressful situation
– Mind-mapping for EFT
– EFT for memories
– EFT with breath
- EFT Skills workshop at CancerLink, HK: Learning EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) as a tool to manage stress and symptoms. Empowering people affected by cancer to feel more in control and improve their quality of life.
Offered as a part of the support services to help cancer patients and their families.
About the workshops:
– Workshops are experiential, which means they involve discussion as well as participation
– Small number of participants, between 8-12
– All workshops are confidential, which means anything shared remains within the group
If you would like to be updated about details of upcoming events, please sign up for the very low volume newsletter