Upcoming Events and Workshops
- Enhance your EFT Skills: Build your skills and confidence with EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
Monday 11th September, 3:00 – 5:30pm @ The Body Group
HK$650/person (early bird price $550/person sign up by 5th September 2017)
In this experiential workshop we will cover:
– When and for what to use EFT?
– Creating your setup statement
– Focus on negative or positive while tapping
– ‘Aspects’ of a stressful situation
– Mind-mapping for EFT
– EFT for memories
– EFT with breath
- EFT for physical symptoms: Addressing the unconsidered aspect.
Learn how to use this simple technique to address physical symptoms from muscle pain and migraine headaches to shortness of breath and fatigue.
Saturday October 14th 10-12:30 @ Alive Wellness
- Introduction to META-Health:
What if you knew the reasons behind your symptoms so you could understand what needs to be resolved to allow your body to heal? Become aware of how root causes and unconscious triggers impede healing.
Date & venue to be confirmed
- EFT Tapping Circle:
Monthly event. See dates and details here
- EFT Skills workshop at CancerLink, HK: Learning EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) as a tool to manage stress and symptoms. Empowering people affected by cancer to feel more in control and improve their quality of life.
Offered as a part of the support services to help cancer patients and their families.
Thursdays 2-4pm. Oct 26, Nov 2, 9, 16 at CancerLink HK.
About the workshops:
– Workshops are experiential, which means they involve discussion as well as participation
– Small number of participants, between 8-12
– All workshops are confidential, which means anything shared remains within the group
If you would like to be updated about details of upcoming events, please sign up for the very low volume newsletter