Workshop: Conscious Parenting With EFT
with Falguni Mather, Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner with AAMET
Homework, bed time, sibling rivalry, withdrawal, loneliness, bullying – parenting can be an emotional roller coaster no matter how old your children are.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is an effective and powerful tool to deal with family stress. Learn this effective and powerful technique to raise self-assured, empathic and resilient children.
As a parent of two teenagers, Falguni knows how stresses can build up and affect all the family members. She has found EFT to be an invaluable tool to resolve issues that have surfaced within the family over the years.
Passionate about EFT, Falguni has helped many parents find the root causes of both their and their children’s stress, bringing a deeper understanding of themselves and the relationship with their child.
In this half-day workshop Falguni demonstrates how EFT enables mindful parenting. She teaches parents how to use EFT for themselves, as well as how to teach it to their children.
What you will learn:
- What is EFT
- How to treat yourself
- How to find underlying issues
- How to introduce EFT to your child
- How to use EFT with your child
This workshop will address:
- Calming children when they are having strong emotional feelings
- Nightmares and fears
- School stress, performance anxiety
- Issues with friends
- Not feeling confident
- Lonely and left out
- Aches and pains
- Moving school, home or country
Helpful for parents to address:
- Being triggered by child’s outbursts and tantrums
- Squabbling between siblings
- Own guilty feelings
- Anger with children
- Exhausted and feeling like nothings is working
- Not feeling connected to their child
- Helpless with helping child with their negative feelings
Imagine your child having this tool at a young age to effectively deal with life’s challenges and have confidence and resilience to pursue his or her dreams.
Monday 17th June 10:00am – 2pm @ The Body Group
Fee: $1,200 / person
Please call The Body Group directly on 2167 7305 to book your space.